Continuing Airworthiness Management is a requirement for aircraft used for private or public transport under many regulatory authorities. It is aimed at achieving better dispatch reliability, improving safety levels and reducing overall cost of operation.
We are an EASA Part M, Subpart G Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), approved by the Swiss Federal Office of Civil Aviation FOCA (CH.MG.7010) and authorised to issue airworthiness review certificates (CAMO “plus”).
The services can be provided for any type of aircraft following a short process to extend our capability list. If you have an aircraft which is not included in our capability list please do not hesitate to contact us for a non-binding consultation.
The following activities are available to you individually or as an integrated service:
- Development and control of a suitable Maintenance Programme (AMP)
- Development and control of a suitable Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- Management and approval of modification and repairs
- Ensuring that maintenance is carried out i.a.w. the approved maintenance programme
- AD/SB assessment
- Aircraft defect / deferred defect control
- Record / technical log control and retention
- Establishment of appropriate maintenance contracts
- AOG service
- Performance of airworthiness review (physical and records review)
- Registration changes
- Technical on-site representation during maintenance events