A core component of the organisation is the “SAET Integrated Management System” (SAET-IMS) which provides a performance-based safety environment designed to be flexible and dynamic and support all SAET training activities.
The link between training and safety risk management is of fundamental importance as training and competence development is one of the means through which identified risks can be reduced. Other types of risk controls concern equipment or organisational factors (e.g. processes and procedures), which in turn can also be addressed in training.
Our training programmes are provided on a requirements basis.
- Safety Management System Training
– In-house or through e-learning
– Focus on performance based management
- Compliance Monitoring Management Training
- Nominated Person Management Training
– Assessment for authority nomination
– Management Training on regulation